M. John Costantino, Jr.
- Of Counsel
- Estate and Tax Planning
- Contract Drafting and Review
- Real Estate Transactions
- Health Care Compliance
- Land Conservation
A fourth-generation Athenian, John attended Phillips Academy in Andover, Massachusetts, New York University, and Brooklyn Law School. In addition to a law degree, John earned a Master’s Degree in Public Health Policy and Management from the University of Georgia School of Public Health in 2013 in order to better serve clients in the health care industry. Prior to returning to Athens in 2010, John worked in entertainment and civil litigation in New York and Los Angeles.
John’s practice focuses on estate and tax planning, real estate, small claims litigation, corporate and health law, including advocating for individuals troubled by insurance providers and assisting health care service providers with formation, management, and compliance issues unique to the industry.
Corporate and Health Care Law Counsel
Whether its a small business, nonprofit organization, or health care service provider, the advice of skilled and knowledgeable counsel in critical moments is essential. By helping business owners make the right choices and ensuring that every aspect is handled appropriately, effective legal representation can make the difference between success and failure.
Attorney John Costantino offers health care service providers with the full support they need with formation, financing and compliance issues unique to the industry. He holds a masters in Public Health Policy and Management from the University of Georgia and has focused on serving the various needs of health care services providers throughout Northeast Georgia.
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- New York University, New York
- Honors: With High Honors
- Major: Individualized Study
- Georgia, 2011
- Western Circuit Bar Association
Classes & Seminars
- Fundamentals of Health Care Law, UGA College of Public Health, 2012 to 2014
- The Affordable Care Act Analysis and Review, UGA College of Public Health, 2012 to 2014
- Lewis Frierson & Grayson LLP, Associate Attorney, 2012 to 2015
- Keller, Fishback & Jackson, LLP, Clerk/paralegal, 2010 to 2011
- Tax Preparation